We are accepting applications for our 2023 Scholarships beginning in January of 2023. These financial awards are granted annually to undergraduate Puerto Rican women selected for their academic excellence and service to the community.
To be eligible, applicants must send, by the deadline date of May 24, 2023, a completed Scholarship Application form to our address listed above, and an email copy to email@example.com Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
1. Must be currently matriculated as an undergraduate student in an accredited institution of higher education, having earned a minimum of 12 accumulated credits.
2. Must have maintained a minimum GPA of 3.0 with no failing grades.
3. Must demonstrate service to the community.
4. Must provide an official college transcript by the deadline date of May 24, 2023.
5. Must provide two (2) letters of recommendation from a professor, college advisor, employer or supervisor.
6. Must submit a 4″ by 6″ (minimum size) color photo of the applicant in appropriate professional attire, with a neutral background, for inclusion in our Commemorative Journal, and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Must be available to attend an interview with our Scholarship Committee.
The Scholarship Committee will review only those applications that comply with all of the above seven (7) requirements. The essays of the selected applicants should be written meticulously, and include the applicant’s community service, educational and career goals.
Applications can be requested via phone (917-426-5987), or email to email@example.com
Thank you for your assistance in publicizing this information to as many eligible students as possible, and feel free to make as many copies of the application form as you deem necessary.
Sincerely, Eunice Santiago, President
Download forms here